Saturday, November 13, 2010

Sunnybrook Hospital Toronto

Rose angel with rosary and jars decorated beautifully with candles

Because in my heart of roses still blooming so many little mini roses, my roses a little angel Rose-wreath get. With boxwood, Rebenpuscheln, moss and a few small pin that went very fast, a little glitter on the snow and the Christmas decoration was done.
Now that the time is coming when it is comfortable with beautiful lights again had to make, since another new decoration to be made. I took 2 old mason jars, provided this polka-dotted with red and white ribbon and lace, and done in the glass a few branches of holly, Shroom and a candle.
here that the little angel in the bed of moss rose

sits As always, I could I choose not know if I stand the wreath, to lie down or.

saw the whole thing with a candle still in very romantic.

These are my mason jars with candles and a few branches of holly in a silver kettle.

Beautifully decorated with lots of ribbon.



Here's a sneak preview of the magic garden. glittering
sweetness, and above all brand new, fragrant Christmas followers have emerged there.
Winter's Tale

Christmas magic

I wish you a nice weekend, greetings Melontha

0 comments:

Post a Comment