Monday, November 1, 2010

How To Get My Immunization Records Ontario

and blogger.com

remains as an Internet bookseller, I often have no other choice than to take care also for the full technsichen clutter has to do with google rankings etc. If I am not available as a dealer in google, my sales immediately fall by about 50%. Now blogger.com changed in April of this year's publication policy. While it was previously possible, a blogger.com blog via ftp directly involve them in its website, as of April were only possible under blogspot.com blogs.

would not be so dramatic if google does not duplicate the network punishes radical. Duplicate texts that are both on their own site and on other sites (even if "foreign" in this context means only that the author published on a different page than the actual home page) are. The fact that blogger.com So the whole blog blogspot transferred to the old website was also the owner of Web sites, now led - the internal logic, google - to have that all the old posts available on blogspot as duplicates. Thus, the blog sank into the depths of non-registration. Annoying, because of course, live blog from the fact that their contents are listed.

only remedy: I \u200b\u200bsimply deleted all the old posts on blogger.com. That's sad a little because the archive was already there very clearly. On the other hand, the content is however still has the old address: http://shakespeare-and-more.com/blog/shakespeareblog.html available. And a complete list of older posts can be found at http://shakespeare-and-more.com/blog/shakespeareblog.html . I have left here on blogspot only a few older posts, to which there were more recent comments because I wanted to keep the confusion to my readers is limited. Now I am assuming that I am the gods of google algorithms will be clearly well-intentioned.

If you consider that I am actually become a bookseller to bring Shakespeare to Boll the crowd, I move now quite in the lowlands of the bits and bytes. Abundant life I imagine somehow different. I'm more like Orpheus on the way from the underworld, torn between his lover and his survival instinct.

0 comments:

Post a Comment