Saturday, November 27, 2010

Como Meter Cheats Gpsphone

Advent and Christmas decoration in the garden in winter

I wish you all morning for a nice and cozy first Advent. Outside there is now a little Christmas decoration emerged yesterday it snowed all day, so now it looks beautiful too wintry. A few pictures of my little room even spell it, here you can find me at the moment the most. But today I have to place in the magical kitchen and gallery.

My Christmas decorated windows, the snow came overnight ordered as well at that.

In this basket Wind light the candles well protected.
Even a bird house and a birdie found their place in the window.
Here again one, as it was already dark picture, because the lights are of course much nicer.
Also on my "Planting Table", it has become Christmas.
The magic little room there is just much to do, but I've made it comfortably with many candle. Through the glittering pendant sparkles all room, and I also in the evening.
Here is a small view from this morning out the front door.

're still pretty busy now and bake some tinkering and decorated hard-working, best regards Melontha

0 comments:

Post a Comment