Friday, October 22, 2010

What Is Paregoric Made Of

quince jelly, harvest baskets and pumpkin soup

Today I picked a basket of vegetables, leek, carrots and celery, I wanted to bring before the frost or pure. Now it must be cleaned and frozen.
A few days I've made quince jelly and can handle a pumpkin and made a delicious soup from it.

They are are my preparations for the quince jelly, I mixed some quince juice with orange juice and the other part with apple juice.
4 kg quinces were with the juice 1 1 / 2 liters of quince juice. My Juicer eats everything, root and branch. I have the quince only previously well washed, quartered and then put it in the juicer.

Here are the glasses with the finished quince jelly

my small crop, even a few flowers had yet with the basket.

The pumpkin is for my soup, it was enough for the first time, half a pumpkin.

The finished soup was delicious, ween a recipe and some information about pumpkins and hello you can read in an older post of mine here .

I wish you a nice sunny weekend, many greetings Melontha

0 comments:

Post a Comment