Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Disney Merchandise For Sale In Victoria Australia

The last treasures from the garden

Before the snow comes and the cold, still fast a few beauties of nature. By late spring blooms
with me all a little later and by the low temperatures, the flowers last very long.

The last roses and sweet peas have given me great pleasure in derWohnung yet, they fit so well with one of my pictures, but now that has already changed the Beszitzer.
A flower of morning glory, which had a particularly nice drawing.
from formerly pink and blue flowers of this beautiful piece is created.
rose blossom with rain drops
A large hut Grashüpferchen it on my geraniums made easy.

Dahlia The times I have to add more later, because she is so beautiful.
Beautiful nature can not conjure up the look of a fairy tale with raindrops wet cobwebs.
like little pearls, the drops together.
the whole tree has wrapped up an industrious spider.
wrong in the season? That is the nature, whether now is October.
Here one might think it's burning, but no, it was a fabulous sunset.
I have found that they are in October and November we are especially impressive.
I still wish you a great week, grabs you a warm. inspire

Melontha

0 comments:

Post a Comment