Thursday, February 3, 2011

Top Rated Gel Nail Systems

Our case law is the very hardest


Top Blogs


I'm not talking about the law of my country, but our personal jurisdiction. Surely you have heard somewhere that guilt can have fatal consequences for our health, relationships, finances and other areas of life. Did you know why? The answer is actually quite logical. If someone breaks a law he is guilty, and so should be punished. Therefore requires a verdict of guilty be punished. This system also governs the personal lives of every individual, because we, too, according to certain Rules to live. We violate according to their own assessment these rules, there is a conviction and ultimately to the punishment. The main problem is that very few people here rely on the proportionality. In other words, we condemn ourselves to punishment that even the politicians resist the hair would.

Here is an example from my own life. Six years ago I had the unique opportunity for five months in Florida to train - I was preparing at that time for the upcoming competition season. My main sponsor was my father. During my stay I got no idea of training the fact that I no ifs and buts tap into the purse of my father. But as I found out later, replaced the whole lot of guilt feelings in me. Just recently I realized that these feelings myself to this day impressed because I was so convicted. For over six years I blamed myself for having acted unfairly. For six years I spent trapped in a self-made prison, as I turned the tables and money borrowed to pay back that I had to.





Yes, yes, I know already, some call it karma, what may well be the case. But the karma was not the fact that I had with the sponsors of my father for five months lived in Florida and trained, but due to my unconscious guilt feelings. My father had never accused me that I had used it, but unconsciously guilty of exactly led to the addition. The conviction was only in my own case.

Now the question: six years in a self-made prison a proportionate punishment for such "offenses"? No, of course not. That was my answer and I decided to let me go.







The reason I share this very personal example with you is that I'd like you to bear in mind that we play all disproportionate and joyful judgmental judge in his own life.

And now you're turn:

Ask yourself, what are you talking about yourself guilty and leave you not tempted by the mind. Think back to a situation, relationship or something that you have said or done (as my example shows, it must be of a no harm, for we understand it very well condemn us to even things for us not to blame true). Once you have found a relevant conviction, the question is followed by the punishment. How did you get punished for it? Hang in there, you know it very well because you're the judge and the executioner!
Is this punishment proportionate? Certainly not. Then let up free at last!


----------------------------------------------- ------------------------
Staut your life flow? Visit www.lukastobler.com to get a free copy of my eBook "5 easy steps to up to feel good" to download.
-----------------


Health

alanya Turkiet

0 comments:

Post a Comment