Thursday, February 10, 2011

Body Waxing For Men Ottawa

in the face of chaos is all energy


Top Blogs


Do you feel that your life is a chaos right now? Or are there aspects of it which just don't seem to flow?

I guess we all go through stages of chaos and reorganization... that is a natural process of life. What really causes a lot of pain and trouble is either trying to resist chaos or hoping for eternal harmony. Both approaches defy the way of the universe. I must admit that I found myself being VERY good at resisting things, especially things I didn't like or wanted changed. But at some point all the teachings, the countless hours of meditation and my personal experiences hit home. I finally realized that trying to fight, resist and use will power doesn't get me anywhere, because I kept feeling stuck in the same old place.

Whereas there are still things which I resist at first, my resistance level has dropped dramatically and I am very okay with the lessons life has prepared for me. The only approach to living a life of abundance, inner peace, happiness and freedom is to accept what is happening - and recognizing the lesson that comes with it.




Whenever I am face to face with chaos in my life, I remind myself that I must be growing. That is a very important shift of perspective in order to stay in the flow. Eventually, there are only two possible outcomes when it comes to chaos: 1. Chaos gets bigger and bigger until the entire system falls apart or 2. The old system falls apart for a new and better system to come forth. This is a natural process, whereas the first is called physical death and the second evolution. If it's time for us to pass over - aka die - we will die no matter how hard we try to resist it. If however, our purpose isn't fulfilled yet, we will grow stronger. I like to think that I decide when I am going to leave my body. This belief has helped me tremendously to embrace chaos with a sense of awe rather than resistance or fear.

One of my personal growth secrets is releasing. I have literally trained myself to let things go until it became second-nature. Especially when it comes to resisting things, people and situations we don't like, I found one question extremely helpful: Could you welcome your resistance? If you keep asking yourself that question, you'll find that your resistance falls away naturally or better put your natural way starts shining through.

_______________________________________________________________
Visit  http://www.lukastobler.com to download a free copy of my ebook "5 easy steps to feel good" today.
––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––


Health

alanya Turkiet

0 comments:

Post a Comment