Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Sore Palms Burning Fingers

new decorations after Christmas and Flower Fairies Calendar

Thank you for your Christmas and New Year greetings. I wish you again a lot of joy, fun and above all, time for the small blogger world.
I am now a little bit by Christmas to clear. It is still the dead of winter, but the thoughts are now a little bit towards spring. In the apartment there can therefore be seen in me already.
is the magic garden is also something new, a Flower Fairie calendar was created.

After the Christmas decoration is the desire of a few flowering plants big, here I have a few, showing white, stuffed bell flowers.
The charming bird houses had to be taken home and recalls ever in the spring.
My angel is the Christmas wreath wandered into the ivy wreath.
here waiting for the wren to warmer times.
It will take a while, but the anticipation is indeed the best.
After
galleries, cakes and cookies gabs Schweineöhrchen times today and I was able to try out my new spot plate, which I got as a gift.
pigs ears with Glücksschweinchen
A beautiful box include one at that.

Here I show you have the latest from the magic garden.
Flower Fairy Calendar

0 comments:

Post a Comment