Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Littlest Pet Shop Frog Clip Art

Two beautiful flea market finds

have made me completely happy with two magical flea market finds (Brocki). Not always find such gems . But today I came at the right time. A beautiful, large picture with a nostalgic women motif on the lake with roses and butterflies. The second surprise was Snow a mirror , very old, with great carvings. The whole still quite a gift.
It is my absolute Lieblingsbrocki, very wild and not very tidy, but that's the beauty, as this can be really nice and it does not dig its all sorted and immediately visible on top.
Now I show you my jewelry times.

An image to dream really nice romantic.

Click on the poster bed is to hang it again.

Now Snow still my mirror, the age he has already added, very practical, wrinkles can not see him on, he already has a soft-focus effect.

I was not lazy, will you look in the magic garden, where there is something paschal.

6 different Easter art prints I've made.

I still wish you a wonderful week, many greetings Melontha

0 comments:

Post a Comment