Saturday, December 18, 2010

Warranty Scratched Lcd

cats, birds and lots of snow

We sink into the snow, I think it is time for many of you. It looks fantastic and embellished, of course, the pre-Christmas period. The decoration in the garden is now, however, disappeared, only the little light shining through. The bird house is crowded every day and must be cleared of snow. Haired audience to be accepted, even though our cats now spend most of their time in the apartment.
It seems as if we had a sign outside turn, "Beautiful warm home with food and sleeping place. "But see for themselves how the little fur nose asking for entrance. Sometimes I know do not know who's all in there.
I think it would, however beautiful they could be comfortable in their home.

Since it started slowly to snow, the Schee was very loose and fluffy.
But after a short time, small snow mountains piled on.

Our daily Visitors from the neighborhood.

Let me finally in!

Me too, am a brother.

goes When the door finally on.

After a delicious Fresschen, we make ourselves comfortable.

Here it is much nicer than in the cold snow.

I'm large and pass on the little devils on, actually I'm here just to visit, but the more and more.

I am the grandmother and do not like the little wild ones so much, but I'm glad that it has taken me 5 years ago here.

Have you ever seen such a thing?
something similar to prefabricated buildings to house cats.
The cats are winter houses, which are for the wild cats that are looking for a Unteschlupf times when it gets too cold. My husband is building every year, so a few cuddly caves.

A cat cinema of course we have, here it means' do not touch it ".

A Stieglitz, who enjoyed hanging with my sunflowers.

how it looked then after the final snowfall.

The Meischen can taste in my homemade Vogelfutterherzchen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment