Sunday, December 5, 2010

Homemade Rabbit Bedding

Beautiful 2nd Advent Christmas decorations with mood mood

Each week a little more Christmas decorations to it. Here and there is still an empty spot. My little Scheib table offered me also Opportunity.
then we have made us comfortable with Christmas cake and tea.


I love snow globes, they are just part of winter and Christmas.


My desk is also required to be decorated for Christmas.
Even a name can not be missing Christmas.


The angel heart I have with fir, white flowers and candles decorated for the smallest vessels, the small lights with batteries are very good.
One of my homemade pictures I also once asked to do so.


And finally, there was delicious Christmas cake.
recipe I have here already written.

should look like the Christmas cake then.

I wish you a not too stressful week, greetings Melontha

0 comments:

Post a Comment