Sunday, September 26, 2010

How Install Front License Plate For Honda Pilot

zucchini in the compost and flower collages

This year I sheer flower is no more room on my bed, so I decided to use the ever not finished becoming compost for Zucchinibeet . I have 2 large containers, one of which I have a little drained and filled with fresh soil. Subsequently, the zucchini plant planted and maintained, the first leaves were also eaten by whom-ever, but somehow it was then concluded and it grew into a magnificent zucchini plant. As the compost has put powerful, it is now sitting very deep, but flowers and the fruits are developing well.

An insight into my compost, see here is a nice zucchini flower.

in the middle of it Kompostbeet

Here you can see the little rascal.

Now there are times flowers in abundance, will soon be concluded, then everything is covered fine white.

The collage reflects the autumn, there are the typical warm autumn colors.

But the flowers in pink give everything once more.

The roses open their last buds.

Last but not least, I show you a dream in white and blue flowers.

appears after 2 days of rain today, the sun, let's see how long the beauty still holds.
I wish you a great week, warm greetings Melontha

0 comments:

Post a Comment