Monday, August 2, 2010

Barbie Sweet 16 Ideas

My small, fine craft room

Bastelkram This time all come to a place, I have got a small craft empire created.
It is our smallest room, but it fulfills its purpose perfectly. You can even so a few square meters, the furniture again and again back and forth. With a slight grin on his face my room was eyed by the remaining inhabitants of the house, since the decoration left the work area are getting smaller, but now it all fits. It works much faster if everything is ready. Unfortunately, no sofa fit in, but perhaps more so, for it to be so worked. Here are some pictures from the hobby shop.


I'll browse here in your beautiful blog and conjure up many new things.

What would a desk without flowers and candles, it will indeed finally comfortably have

.

Only a small corner work with my new punching machine.


All well in place, it is the handiwork better progress.


I hope that only sometimes what's wrong


Some of my supporters I've bound to a small lead.


The large images and 2 collages hang on the wall as decoration.



A shelf of material and


the Rose Princess.

I wish you a nice week, is on the weather a little more time to blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment